Info for Exhibitors: Frequently asked questions
Information for Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers
1. Who are EIJ attendees?
70 percent of attendees are professionals, 20 percent are journalism students, 25 percent are from diversity groups, and 20 percent have buying power.
2. How many people are expected to attend EIJ17?
We expect around 1,500 attendees this year.
3. What is the move-in date for exhibitors?
Exhibitors must set-up booths on Wednesday, September 6, 2017. Set-up begins at 9 a.m. and must be wrapped up by 5 p.m.
4. What are the dates and times of the J-Expo and Career Fair?
5. How are booths assigned?
Booth selections are on a first-come first-served basis based on your contract date. You will be given 48-hours to provide three booth options. EIJ staff will make recommendations based on company category. If the exhibitor does not provide three options, a booth will be assigned.
6. How large is a booth?
Standard and premium booths are 10 x 10.
7. What is included with my booth?
Three complimentary exhibitor registrations (additional registrations can be purchased)
One 6 table
One small booth sign
One waste basket
J-Expo floor is carpeted
8. How do I get my booth materials to Anaheim?
Exhibit services will be provided by GES. GES will release an exhibit kit 90-days prior to the conference. The exhibit kit will include shipping instructions, storage information and other products and services for exhibitors.
9. Can I ship my supplies to the Anaheim Marriott?
Shipping information will be included in the exhibitor kit, which will be made available by GES 90-days prior to the conference. Stay tuned!
10. What materials are needed from exhibitors for the EIJ printed program book and website?
Company name, exactly as it should appear in print.
High resolution file of company logo.
Short description (50 words or less) of the booth or general company information. For example, if a booth is recruiting, please include that information in your blurb. If you submit more than 50 words, EIJ staff reserves the right to edit the blurb to fit the program book space restrictions.
11. Where should I send the above materials?
Email requested materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. When are the above materials due?
Materials for the program book and website must be emailed to email@example.com by July 1, 2017.
13. What is included in my complementary exhibitor registrations?
Exhibitor registrations have access to the J-Expo and Career Fair, breakout and educational settings, opening night reception, and other conference events. Registrations do not have access to ticketed events, workshops and tours. These can be purchased separately.
14. Who should I contact if Im interested in discussing exhibit space at EIJ17?
If you need more information or are interested in securing booth space, please contact Holly Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-380-6890.