Welcome to San Antonio
Whether its for work or for play, San Antonio offers unique experiences for every visitor. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your experience.
300 Alamo Plaza
Go Rio San Antonio River Cruises
Go Rio Cruises offers an unforgettable way to experience the world famous San Antonio River Walk. Take a guided or specialty tour, chartered excursion or catch a ride on a river taxi to experience the soul of San Antonio. More information
Briscoe Western Art Museum
210 W. Market St.
Modern museum housing art & artifacts reflecting the history and culture of the American West.
Inside the Hotel
– Bar Rojo: River Walk hotspot known for its casual atmosphere, handcrafted cocktails and small plate dishes. Enjoy gourmet pizzas, fresh salads and delicious street tacos and more.
– Ruths Chris Steak House: Known for serving custom-aged Prime steak and other classic steakhouse entrees alongside innovative dishes and an award winning wine list.
– Perks Coffee & More: Centered around convenience, opened 24 hours to satisfy your cravings whenever they happen. Serves Starbucks coffee.
Near the Hotel (shorter than 10 minute walk)
Lots of options in the Shops of Rivercenter (849 E. Commerce St.), including:
– Yard House: High-end sports bar with a huge menu of New American fare and an extensive list of draft beers
– Fogo di Chao: Upscale Brazilian chain for all-you-can-eat meat carved tableside plus and extensive salad bar
– Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville: Offers an upbeat atmosphere for a range of cocktails and classic comfort foods
– Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Retro-style counter-serve chain known for made-to-order toasted sandwiches, salads and baked goods
424 E. Commerce St.
Veteran German deli serving hearty sandwiches, soup and homemade root beer in a 19th century building.
430 E. Commerce St.
Pioneering River Walk destination with classic Tex-Mex fare, margaritas and outdoor dining since 1946.
Little Rhein Steak House
231 S. Alamo St.
Storied River Walk spot serving steaks, seafood and fine wines in a romantic locale with patio dining.
115 Alamo Plaza
Family-friendly chain for burgers on housemade sesame seed buns, plus salads and shakes
Republic of Texas Restaurant on the Riverwalk
526 River Walk
Lively eatery and nightclub with Texan-style fare (from BBQ to fajitas), jumbo margaritas & DJ nights